On 26 September 20202, the https version of dulfy.net suddenly went offline and so I decided it's probably a good idea for us to have a backup of Dulfy's website in case her main website goes down as well.
You can still access all of Dulfy's content at http://dulfy.net.
This website is an archive of all the things on Dulfy's website that are not found on the wiki just in case.
🚧 Sorry for the mess! 🚧
Some notes for the website:
- First, and most importantly, all content on this website is written and owned by Dulfy. None of this is my original content. Therefore, if at any point Dulfy asks me to take it down, I will comply.
- Second, the goal of this website is to be temporary as things transition into the wiki. If you can, please help transition all the data from here onto the official wiki! (Note that the data might be outdated! Please make sure it's actually accurate before putting it on there.)
- I will occasionally go through and clean up some of the pages to look nicer, for now I just wanted the pages up as fast as possible so everyone has access.
- I used a few scripts that I created in order to port over the data. This means there is a chance that some pages are missing and/or missing content. If something is missing/wrong, please let me know! (In particular, I didn't check that every link worked properly ._.)
Click here to submit a comment/error
But Cali, why didn't you bring every page over?
- First, most of Dulfy's content is already on the wiki. It didn't make sense to have duplicate content.
- I specifically chose to only include the following:
- Jumping Puzzle Guides
- Festival Guides
- Raid Guides
- Dungeon Guides
- Achievement Guides
- I specifically chose not to include any of the following:
- Gemstore information
- Patch notes
- Skin galleries (Except when related to achievements)
- Non-game related content
Will there be ads on your website?
- I will not have ads on this website unless there are suddenly a large number of users and I need to upgrade my servers. For now I'm paying for it out of my own pocket.
Will you be adding new content to the website?
- No. There's already a ton of amazing people who create achievement guides (see resources for a list) and I don't want to step on their toes.
In addition, there's a concentrated effort to get everything on the official wiki so that stuff like happened with dulfy.net doesn't happen with other content! So if I do make original content, it'll be on the wiki.
How long will this website be available?
- For as long as it's needed and/or for as long as I can afford it.
Who are you?