an archive of dulfy.net for Guild Wars 2
A guide to getting Koda’s Blessing Achievement and the new Koda’s Warmth Enrichment Infusion. Special thanks to SilentFisher.7015 for their help in locating some of these.
This achievement rewards 5 AP and the Koda’s Warmth Enrichment, which gives +15% karma and has a fire aura effect.
This achievement is fairly costly and not for the faint of heart as it requires quite a bit of gold. You need to make 19 Offerings to Koda and they together costs 950 Globs of Ectoplasm and 209 gold minimum. This is in addition to the 9500 Unbound Magic and 95 Fresh Winterberries you need to farm from the new Bitterfrost Map.
You will need to purchase Offering Baskets from the Unbound Magic Exchange vendor by the Sanctuary in Bitterfrost Frontier. They costs 500 Unbound Magic and 1g each. You will need to purchase 19 of them in total.
After that, you will need to combine each Offering Basket with 25 Elder Wood Logs, 50 Globs of Ectoplasm, 10 Icy Runestones, and 5 Winterberries to make an Offering to Koda. For 19 Offerings you will need
Icy Runestone can be bought from the vendor by Jormag in Frostgorge Sound when the event isn’t active. Winterberries are farmed from the NW part of the new Bitterfrost Frontier map. They can be gathered once per day per node per character so you can farm them on multiple characters to speed it up.
Double click the Offering Baskets once you have the right amount of materials in your inventory to make the Offerings to Koda.
Once you have the Offerings, go to each of the location below and double click on the item in your inventory. If you are at the right spot, the item will be consumed. Some locations like Dragon’s Stand or Frozen Maw are something you might want to do it ASAP rather than wait to do them last.
1. Offering for Steadfast Refugees – Fireheart Rise [&BA8CAAA=]
2. Offering for Jungle Restoration – Dragon’s Stand
Next to the Mouth of Mordremouth chest platform. You don’t need to succeed in the meta event, all you need to do is glide close the final platform where the chest is and spam click the item in your inventory. This is useful if your map isn’t going to succeed in the final event but managed to get there.
3. Offering for Elemental Restoration – Mount Maelstrom
Run up the middle tree trunk in Hidden Garden. Don’t need to do any part of the jumping puzzle.
4. Offering for Elemental Peace – Kessex Hills [&BBkAAAA=]
5. Offering for Quaggan Survival – Timberline Falls [&BEYCAAA=]
This is inside Coddler’s Cove jumping puzzle. You don’t need to do the jumping puzzle, be present at the beginning of the jumping puzzle is sufficient.
6. Offering for Peace – Fields of Ruin [&BM4AAAA=]
Summit Peak POI in Fields of Ruin.
7. Offering for Draconic Redemption – Auric Basin [&BNcHAAA=]
Tarir Inner chamber, where the egg is kept. This is the regular instance you enter via Tarir, not the one you port into via the exalted portal earned from episode 3.
8. Offering to Restore Nature’s Majesty – Tangled Depths [&BA4IAAA=]
On top level of The Great Tree in Tangled Depths, next to the Flax Farm.
9. Offering for Overcoming Corruption – The Grove [&BH8EAAA=]
Take the pod up to the very top level (Omphalos Chamber)
10. Offering for Kodan Sanctuary – Frostforge Sound [&BIUCAAA=]
On top of the Kodan Ship near the waypoint.
11. Offering for Exiled Emissaries – Snowden Drifts [&BLwAAAA=]
12. Offering for Racial Cooperation – Lion’s Arch
Anywhere in Lion’s Arch
13. Offering for Cooperative Strength – Brisbane Wildland [&BF4AAAA=]
Skittsburgh Throne Room
14. Offering for Reunion with Nature – Verdant Brink [&BB0IAAA=]
Obtained next to Lord Faren in Verdant Brink Shooting Range activity. Need to be daytime and also completed the Nobles escort event, the defense event and slayed the Hylek Champion for Faren to spawn.
15. Offering for Dimensional Stability – Queensdale [&BPwAAAA=]
16. Offering for Elemental Stability – Iron Marches [&BNwBAAA=]
This is the area for the Flame Shaman event. Need to be on a map where the event has completed.
17. Offering for Elemental Recovery – Wayfayer Foothills [&BJsGAAA=]
Obtained by doing the Frozen Maw meta event. Make sure to consume the offering when you are looting the chest.
18. Offering for Life’s Balance – Straits of Devastation [&BPACAAA=]
Lightfoot Passage in Straits of Devastation
19. Offering to Restore Magic Balance – Bloodstone Fen [&BEUJAAA=]
Right above the Temple of Renewal in Bloodstone Fen.