A guide to the GW2 Guild Bounty Guild Mission with maps for Guild Bounty
NPCs. Special thanks to Klinkie and Ranth Gearshot of of Immortals
Reawakened for the help in compiling the information. Keep in mind that
this is a work in process.
2-MULT (Timberline Falls)
- This defective prototype weather golem has been storming around
Timberline Falls. Target needs to be brought in for a software
- Fight mechanics : Every 25%, 2-MULT will stop, spread his out
arm to do to a whirlwind attack that throw lots of sparks out within
1000-1200 range. You need to kill these sparks and then interact
with them to throw them back to to 2-MULT to remove his Overlord
buff that otherwise makes him immune to damage.
Map created by Midnight Mayhem (top left corner of Timberline Falls)
Ander “Wildman” Westward (Southsun Cove)
- Wanted for illegal trafficking of exotic wildlife. Suspected of
attempting to wrangle karka in their island habitat.
- Ander Wildman Westward is trapped inside a Veteran Karka. This
Veteran Karka is unusual as makes a lot of unusual noises and has a
speech bubble (see pic below)
Locating Ander “Wildman” Westward isn’t particular hard if you keep two
things in mind. Most of the Veteran Karkas are on the area covered by
the small circle and that is where I would search first. Stop for a few
seconds near every Veteran Karka and see if they make any weird noises
or speech bubbles. If you don’t find any weird veteran karaks in that
area, you will need to look for a veteran karka on the rest of the
island. The rest of the island isn’t veteran karka’s natural habitat so
if you spot a veteran karka outside the small circle there is a very
good chance that Ander is trapped inside.
Big Mayana (Sparkfly Fen)
- This voracious hylek is wanted for questioning about a recent
poisoning. Target is thought to have taken refuge in the canopy of
- Look for Suspicious Tree around Sparkfly Fen, see map below.
Note that the map doesn’t contain all the possible locations.You can
interact with the trees but they won’t yield anything until the
Guild Bounty with Big Mayana as a target starts.
- Fight mechanics: It appears Big Mayana will randomly swallow
someone within a certain range so do this fight at max range if
possible. If you get swallowed, try hit the button with the boot
symbol (it will be random everytime) to get out. 5+ players is
recommended for this boss.
Here is a map of possible spawn locations created by Midnight
Bookworm Bwikki (Lornar’s Pass)
- Wanted for unauthorized removal and vandalism of books as well as
nonpayment of library fines. Last seen fleeing down snow-covered
slopes from a library.
- Do not attack Bwikki when he has this Frost Aura on him. He will
apply a chill on you that lasts for 20 seconds and is immune to any
damage you dealt when you are chilled. Just stop attacking when you
see him with this buff icon.
Brekkabek (Harathi Hinterlands)
- Wanted for illegally attempting to keep a bear as a pet. Last seen
fleeing a centuar encampment into the protection of other skritt
Map created by Agony Gaming. Note: Sometiems Brekkabek will only do
the southern loop so look in the south first.
Crusader Michiele (Sparkfly Fen)
- Wanted for desertion, spreading panic, and biting a superior
officer. Reportedly wandering the coastal realm of the sunless
Here is the map of her pathing in Sparkfly Fen provided by Agony Gaming.
Her pathing is clockwise but sometimes she can path counterclockwise
on the same path as well.
Deputy Brooke (Snowden Drifts)
- Wanted for impersonating a deputy of the Lionguard. Last seen
hassling travelers along the Drifts Detour.
Deputy Brooke follows this wide path around Snowden Drifts created by
Ranth Gearshot .
Devious Teesa (Frostgorge Sound)
- Wanted for theft, attempted assassination, and incorrect filling of
Patent Form 12.21-D. Recently sighted entering dredge-filled cavern
by a kodan patrol.
- Devious Teesa has a similar pull to Lieutenant Kholer in pre-revamp
Ascalonian Catacombs. At least 5-6 people is recommended before you
Here is the path she takes in Frostgorge Sound. Part of her route is
inside the dredge caverns, as the hint suggests. Her pathing is
Diplomat Tarban (Brisban Wildlands)
- Wanted for impersonation of an ambassador. Suspected of planning
fraudulent negotiations with the local skritt kingdom.
His pathing map around Brisban Wildlands created by eternitymango/Gelda
Nebilim (1hr 30 for a full loop, clockwise ).
Half Baked Komali (Mount Maelstrom)
- Wanted for reckless endangerment and unlicensed geomantic
experimentation, including a recent attempt to immerse an inquest
engineer in a lava pool.
- Fight Mechanics: Half Baked Komali has a fire shield that makes
him extremely resistant to damage and applies 1 stack of
vulnerability to attackers each time he is attacked.
His pathing map around Mount Maelstrom ( Clockwise , around 1 hr to
complete the loop). Compiled by Frifox.
Poobadoo (Kessex Hills)
- Wanted in connection with multiple harassment and public nuisance
complaints. Last seen pestering tengu merchants at their trading
Here is his short loop around Kessex Hills provided by Brandon of
Prisoner 1141 (Iron Marches)
- This fugitive escaped from Scourgejaw’s Vault, an Iron legion prison
quarry. Target has thus far proven expert at evading local
- This bounty NPC runs at full speed and cannot be paused by talking
to him like other bounty NPCs.
Here is his incomplete pathing map compiled by members of Reddit Refuge
and Aelineus . He apparently reset/disappear somewhere during his
Shaman Arderus (Fireheart Rise)
- The rogue shaman Arderus is sought for his potential usefulness as
an intelligence asset. Reported wandering the plains near the
Here is his path map carefully constructed by Ranth Gearshot of of
Short-Fuse Felix (Diessa Plateau)
- Wanted in connection with several proper-damage suits. Last seen
behaving aggressively at Meatoberfest.
Here is a map of the pathing for Short-Fuse Helix in Diessa Plateau
created by Dragons in Exile.
Sotzz the Scallywag (Gendarran Fields)
- Wanted for theft, public intoxication, and lewdness. Target is known
to “spirit” himself around the region north of Lion’s Arch in stolen
barrels of ale.
- Note: Probably inside suspicious barrels at the marked
locations. Check all the barrels at the marked locations below to
- Sotzz is immune to damage until you push him out of the alcohol
field he created under his feet.
- As of March 26, if you spawn Sotzz from a suspicious barrel and
don’t attack him quick enough, he will despawn and port elsewhere.
Note that Sotzz the Scallywag doesn’t path and have a random spawn
locations in Gendarran Fields. Here are some of the reported
spawn spots compiled by Diviner from BURN. Note: He apparently have
over 300 possible spawn location
Tricksy Trekksa (Blazeridge Steppes)
- This self-styled master of disguise is wanted for intelligence
debriefing. Reports of out-of-place creatures wandering near
Steeleye Span may be related.
- Note that Tricksy Trekksa is disguised as either Weird Wind Rider,
Curious Cow, Mysterious Moa, or Peculiar Pig ! They all have
identical pathing and which one spawns is purely random.
Here is Tricksy Trekksa’s pathing drawn by Strength. Remember that
Trekksa will show up as either Wind Rider, Cow, Moa or Pig!
She has two paths so check both.
Trillia Midwell (Fields of Ruin)
- Wanted for questioning about attacks again charr merchants serving
Ebonhawke peace delegations. Suspected of being a Separatist.
Her pathing map around Fields of Ruin. It is a really short path so it
should be easy to locate her. Clockwise path.
Yanonka the Rat-Wrangler (Fields of Ruin)
- This rogue ogre is wanted for spying on and sabotaging various
factions vying for control of the Fields of Ruin. Target is
notorious for using pet rats to do her dirtiest work.
- Look for Suspicious Rats found at the locations marked on the
map. Note that not all the locations are marked on the map.
- Fight mechanics : Has lots of powerful rat pets as adds and seem
to shadowstep players a lot. May need a large group to tackle her.
Use single target attacks on the boss and do not attack any rats
as they will attack you when hit.